PixelPool is a global 3D Design Visualization Company with offices in The Netherlands, United States, Bulgaria and Poland. For our Dutch office (Den Haag) we are currently looking for an exceptional R&D Developer Dtail Platform Back-end candidate. We can offer a market conform salary based on position, competence and experience, in an informal office environment.
R&D Developer Dtail Platform Back End
· Develop and improve the backend and APIs of the Dtail Platform.
· Balance uniformity, consistency, and easy of use of the APIs.
· Understand NoSQL access patterns and design software accordingly.
· Create unit and integration tests for new and existing components.
· Test and deploy new versions of the backend and APIs to the development environment.
· Create clean and maintainable code.
Technical/hard skill requirements:
· [must] Minimum 3 years’ experience with creating .NET Console and ASP.NET web applications in C#.
· [must] Experience with web services (REST).
· [must] Experience using Git as version control system.
· [should] Experience with Docker.
· [should] Experience with .NET Core.
· [should] Experience with test-driven development using a test framework (e.g. NUnit).
· [nice] Experience with applying Machine Learning.
· [nice] Experience with AWS services (e.g. DynamoDB, S3).
· [nice] Experience with Elasticsearch.
· [nice] Demonstrable skills with clean architecture / domain driven design / other software architecture principles.
Regarding the soft skills we look for someone who is able to work autonomously on a number of very different projects, who is also able to switch between projects if that is required, and who communicates well regarding progress and impediments.
If you recognize yourself in this role, please send us a motivational letter including your CV and salary expectation. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Flexibele werkuren
- Werk vanuit huis mogelijkheden
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- using Git as version control system: 1 year (Required)
- creating .NET Console and ASP.NET web applications in C#: 3 years (Required)
- web services (REST): 1 year (Required)