TransPerfect Is More Than Just a Job…
Our greatest asset is our people, and nothing is more important to us than ensuring that everyone knows that. Each of our 90+ offices has its own individual identity, and each also has its own unique rewards.
We’re looking for an entry-level Digital Forensics Technician to join our global Forensic Technology & Consulting team in San Francisco. If you’re passionate about working with computer forensics, we want you to start your career with us! You’ll learn the ins and outs of different forensic technologies and the world of e-Discovery while working with some of our top clients.
- Managing and tracking electronic evidence
- Utilizing leading forensic software to identify, collect, preserve and analyze electronic data from laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, cell phones, PDAs and a wide variety of other media
- Recover deleted user data, hidden data, file fragments, and temporary files
- Create customized reports of findings and observations
- Email and Efile conversions, culling and keyword searching
- 4-year BS or BA degree in the preferred concentrations: Computer/Digital Forensics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Management of Information Systems
- Strong background with Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word
- Familiarity with forensics tools is a plus (FTK, EnCase, Cellebrite, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Efficient multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to create exceptional, detail oriented, client deliverables
- Ability to program in languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility to meet the travel requirements of client service projects
- Motivated and eager to grow in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
TransPerfect Legal Solutions (TLS) is the industry leader in multilingual legal support services. Since 1992, we have been providing a comprehensive suite of solutions that facilitates every aspect of our clients’ legal matters. From court reporting and e-discovery for litigation to virtual data rooms for M&A and bankruptcy cases, TLS is a one-stop-shop for the global legal industry. As a specialized division of TransPerfect Inc., the world’s largest privately owned language services provider, we are the only legal support services provider that also offers a full array of translation, interpretation, and other multilingual solutions.
For more information on the TransPerfect Legal and the TransPerfect Family of Companies, please visit our website at www.transperfectlegal.com .
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.