Ervaring 3 Jaar4 Jaar5 Jaar6 Jaar7 Jaar8+ Jaar
What do we do?
Do you want to work with a strong team on creating innovative software products? Do you want your software to be used by millions of consumers? Do you want your software to be used by strong brands in the financial industry? Do you enjoy working with the latest technology? Do you enjoy to work with highly skilled software engineers and architects? Join Onegini!
The world of IAM is changing. New fast growing software companies focus on consumers, mobile apps and portals. Onegini is one of those scale ups, with 250% growth numbers and customers such as Aegon, Univé, Proximus, CFG Bank, Van Lanschot, NS and many more.
The challenge many banks and insurance companies face is making sure their mobile apps and portals are user-friendly and secure. As a product company we offer them an end-to-end solution as well as high end (C)IAM consultancy services.
You will work with the latest technologies and focus on an international market. @Onegini you‘ll work in teams in which new software versions are developed using the scrum methodology. Developers, architects and operational engineers all work together in one team.
Who are you?
You are a medium experienced (>1/2 years) Java and/or Frontend Developer who relishes the challenge of building and improving secure authentication solutions foucssing on the userinteraction. You’re quick to master new technologies, have the desire to continually improve, are able to respond to our current customers consultancy issues, and can cooperate with a team to build something out of nothing. You’re results-orientated with an appetite for hard work but also enjoy your work!
What do you bring to the table?
- Preferably 2+ years of experience in software development on a Java platform or 2+ years of experience in Frontend development
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with Secure software development
- Knowledge of OAuth 2.0, SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect
- Knowledge of Nginx, Netflix OSS, Android, iOS will be considered as a plus
Our ideal candidate:
- Is motivated, a good communicator and self-driven
- Can interact with both business level people (consultants, project managers) and technical people (architects, developers and system administrators)
- Thrives under pressure
- Is an independent and flexible self-starter, and upholds the highest standards in the team’s communication and documentation
- Deliver tasks on time following our Scrum process.
- A great teamplayer
- Is fluent in English
- Is willing to travel now and then
What we have to offer?
You’ll be working with a talented team of inspired young people in an international environment. As well as a challenging job with plenty of opportunities for personal development, we offer all the things you need to make your contribution to Onegini the best it can be! As a scaleup Onegini has plenty of room for personal growth and will support your career development as we like our people to grow as we do.
And yes, we have some nice extra’s too…
- Lunch catered on-site
- A flat organization and politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard startup environment
- Yearly company trips, for wintersports- and summer fanatics
- Many inhouse competitions to join: weekly squash, daily table soccer etc.
- And then some….