If you enjoy embedded software development and would like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial deliverables, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
You will be working for a world leader manufacturer of advanced technology systems. It provides integrated electronics manufacturing, design and engineering services to customers all over the world.
The Embedded Software Engineer will participate in the design of new products, support of existing products and solve software engineering problems. You will take on technical role within projects, develop system specifications and provide technical guidance to the team to ensure schedules and objectives are met. Further you will ensure an efficient software implementation in terms of total achievable system performance. Beside this you will stay abreast of technically area and provides knowledge transfer to fellow team members.
Education and Required Skills
– Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences, electrical/software engineering or equivalent;
– Experience with embedded operating systems, writing of software requirements and software verification testing;
– 5 years solid experience with C++ and Java;
– Experience in embedded software design;
– Requires a solid understanding of the software development and project management life cycle;
– Experience in working with Linux in the context of an embedded product;
– Good understanding of software engineering processes;
– Language: Written and Spoken English required.
– A very good salary with excellent secondary benefits;
– A challenging position within a great team in an exciting technology;
– Attractive working conditions with interesting social benefits.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Java: 3 years (Preferred)