Mendix is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are created, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to meaningfully participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to create the future of software development.
As a Mobile Developer you’ll drive digital innovation by:
- Building something new upon an existing foundation, dealing with issues as we go along
- Working on a platform and we’re in it for the long haul. Thousands of developers and millions of end users across the globe rely on our work and each commit can make a lot of impact
- Being thorough, we like to get to the bottom of things; clear answers are more important than deadlines
- Building the tools for Application Life cycle Management for our Native Mobile offering. Think of what Expo and Fastlane do, we do this for Mendix
- Working with a wide range of technologies. We use amongst others Typescript, Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective-C and C#
You could be our new team member if:
- You are a polyglot and you like working with different languages and tools
- You have affinity with the mobile ecosystem. Knowledge about XCode, Android Studio and the iOS and Android build systems are a plus.
- You’re comfortable working as part of a scrum team
- You enjoy the occasional game of foosball and / or ping pong
- You want to become part of a work environment in which your ideas are valued
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix
A culture where we’re focused on results – not “boxes” and “rules”, in a relaxed environment with the coolest office in the Netherlands + great view of the Erasmusbrug
We like people who take ownership and try to give everyone as much freedom as possible. This means there’s as little process as we can get away with, because we don’t want to get in your way. We also strive to stay as flat as possible. Do you have an issue? Walk right into our CTO’s office and bring it up.
Where everyone is appreciated for their skills and ideas, regardless of background or mother tongue, the flexibility to take care of a family, or to have a crazy hobby
Monthly crafting days that allow you to explore side projects or try out cool new technologies and share our experiences with the rest of the organization.
We value the start-up culture that has brought us so much success. We are a tech company, not a project-oriented organization.
While we live on different continents and work on different things, we are one team with a shared mission and set of values. We are passionate and strive for new heights, professionally and personally. We value collaboration, initiative and hands-on creativity. Above all else, we believe in a culture of growth, respect, and fun.
Make your career at Mendix.
There are precious few jobs that let you create the future. But you’ll find one at Mendix. We pioneered low-code software development technology, which is arguably one of the most transformative technologies of the 21st century for building applications. Already, Mendix is the engine powering digital innovation for thousands of enterprises. The world of software will never be the same, thanks to Mendix. Neither will you, once you start making the future as part of the Mendix team.
Important to know: Mendix is a Siemens business, which means we’re backed by the resources and stability of one of the world’s largest and most forward-looking enterprises. Think: job security.
Since our company was founded in 2005, our aim is to create a great work environment for people at all stages in their careers. That’s why we are so pleased and honored that we were rated a top Cloud Computing Company to work for in 2019, based on feedback from our employees on Glassdoor. Our organization is growing, in 2018 we added 200 new employees and opened new offices in the U.S., Germany and the Netherlands and we have plans to open a new office in the U.K. in 2019.